Thursday, December 10, 2009

Life Changes...

Life Changes that I CAN Live With Forever:

* exercise most days of the week

* eat vegetables and fruit every day

* drink a lot of water

* eat only when hungry, stop eating when satisfied

* make educated healthy decisions about food, most of the time

Life Changes that I CANNOT Live With Forever:

* exercise at least 5 days a week!

* eat mostly fruits and vegetables!

* drink nothing but water!

* eat a certain number of calories/points daily, and ALWAYS write it down!

* tweak all holiday meals and desserts to make them "point-friendly"!

* weigh youself weekly!

As you can see, some of the ww rules are things that I simply can't claim I will do forever. And I'm not going to do anything to lose this weight that I am not willing to do forever. I understand why ww has the rules it has, and I know that there are many members out there who can and will abide by them forever. Me, I'm a rebel. I'm redesigning ww for myself. I know there will be people out there who will dissaprove, but I officially don't care. This will work for me, and in the end that's all that matters. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment