Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gazelle to the rescue!

I am loving my gazelle exercise machine. It's so smooth and quiet that I don't have to turn the volume on the TV up at all. It's easy and fun to do, but not so easy for me that I'm not sweating within the first five minutes. I'm pretty out of shape compared to other reviewers, apparently. I read some reviews for this, and most said "for the beginner it would be great. Me, I didn't break a sweat, but found it to be too easy." So not my take on it. I'm not really a beginner... or maybe I am. I've been exercising pretty much my entire life, on and off. I'm currently pretty out of shape. So, maybe I am a beginner. I don't know, I just know that I love my gazelle. It takes away any excuse to not exercise that I previously had. Now I have two options at home: the gazelle and the stepper. This week I've been using both. Gazelle for 30-45 minutes and then the stepper for a bit. Last night I did 45 minutes on the gazelle and only 5 on the stepper. 50 minutes total, so I'm not complaining, I think it was a great workout. Tonight I'm planning on stepping it up to 60 minutes.

Today I was out of grab-and-go breakfast food (read: pop tarts). I turned to the leftover Halloween candy. I ate three small pieces, and so far, that's all I've eaten today. Usually when I have breakfasts like this, I pay for it later with a sick stomache. It hasn't happened yet this morning... I did eat the candy mindfully, and that's one of my major goals. My boyfriend thinks that we should work on eating what's in the fridge/freezer/pantry before going grocery shopping again. And I get what he's saying. It's just that.... I don't want any of that crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment