Tuesday, October 13, 2009

About me!!!

Hello, my name is Leah. I'm 25 and live in Memphis, TN. I am an administrative assistant for a small engineering firm, but aspire to go back to school to become something better. Also aspire to live in New York City before I'm 30.

The point of this blog is to document my weight loss journey along with other things. I made some New Years Resolutions on October 7 (my 25th birthday) :

-lose a lot of weight
-learn to cook 12 meals (one cooked meal a month is huge for someone who considers heating a can of soup cooking)
-read one book every week
-take at least one class at the community college for the spring 2010 semester

This blog will tell you how I'm doing on all of these!

But mostly it will be about how I'm incorporating Intuitive Eating and Weight Watchers into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment