Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Intuitive Eating, Day 2

I'll be honest: Last night was some very non-intuitive eating. My boyfriend had some little debbies in the house, and I ended up eating three. Okay, I was actually hungry, but I still think that I should have chosen something healthier. However, Intuitive Eating has taught me to not judge any food as better or worse than any other food. It's so hard, after years and years of "dieting" to accept that if I'm hungry and really want a Little Debbies instead of an apple, that I can. I still think that I should have stopped after one, but it's a lesson learned. I cannot control myself around boxes of Little Debbies. Not yet, anyway.

Today so far has been okay. I did eat both pop-tarts for breakfast, and had a hamburger with french fries for lunch. Okay, not the healthiest meals so far... but again, I'm learning this intuitive eating thing, and I only ate when hungry and stopped when satisfied. So that much is good. No overeating, but I could be making better choices.

This week's exercising schedule, backtracking to Monday:

M- 45 minutes stair stepper
T- 40 minutes stair stepper
W- either 60 minutes of kickboxing at the gym or 60 minutes stairstepper
Th-45 minutes stair stepper, or 60 minutes at the gym on cardio
F- 45 minutes of anything.

I have been having issues with the gym this week, as you can see. I planned every day so far to go to they gym and have ended up exercising at home on my stair stepper. I wish that I had my own elliptical machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment