Friday, October 16, 2009

Yesterday's Food Journal

10/15/09
7:30 a.m.- ate a bag of mini quaker delights. Was still hungry, ate a fiber plus bar. Satisfied.

10:00 a.m.- ate two mini 3 musketeers bars from office bowl. Was very hungry before, satisfied after. Thinking about adding a protein to my breakfast, or eating half before work and half around 10.

11:30 a.m.- feeling kind of hungry. Looking at my past choices and seeing no “real” food. I need some protein and vegetables or something whole for lunch… maybe then my hunger will be conquered for several hours. I’m drinking water, not sure if this is real hunger or not.

11:45 a.m.- ended up eating another packet of quaker mini delights to satisfaction.

12:30 p.m.- home for lunch. Was craving meat and vegetables, so I ate some leftover meatloaf and some green beans. Wanted something sweet and was still hungry, so I ate another packet of quaker minis, which makes me think that those are addictive, since I’ve now eaten 3 in one day! Feeling very satisfied with my lunch. I’m planning on drinking another liter of water before work is over.

5:30 p.m.- hungry after work. Went to Mom’s house and ate a couple of cheese sticks, then a bowl of reduced fat wheat thins with some salsa. Very satisfied!

7:30 p.m.- Mom and Dad ordered pizza and I ate 2 slices. Too full, should have stopped after one.

7:50 p.m.- None the less, I ate a third slice quickly before going home. Bad IE.

I'm not going to torture myself about why on earth I ate a third slice of pizza after I was already full... Moving on, and tomorrow will be another great new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment